EXECUTIVE EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Unlike degree programs, executive education programs are generally designed for external professional clients. Aoki teaches on an ad hoc basis in executive education programs organized by the Lee Kwan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP), National University of Singapore, for clients who have included:
- The Australia and New Zealand School of Government
- The Development Academy of the Philippines
- The Graduate School of Public Policy, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
- The Home Academy, Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore
- The Ministry of Communications and Informatics, Indonesia
- The Mohamad bin Mubarak Academy for Diplomatic Studies, Bahrain
- The Mohammed bin Rashid School of Government in Dubai, The United Arab Emirates
- The National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission, Thailand
- The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- World Meteorological Organization / Meteorological Service Singapore
- Multinational participants in LKYSPP’s Senior Management Programmes
- Multinational participants in: “FOSS (Forum for Small States) for Good: Leadership and Governance Amid Covid-19”
- Participants from the Kaduna State Government in Nigeria in: “7 Skills for Public Leaders”
MULTI-COUNTRY PUBLIC-SECTOR TRAINING COURSES
Aoki has also delivered lectures for the following public-sector training courses:
- “Strategic Management for Public-Sector Productivity Enhancement,” organized by the Asian Productivity Organization in partnership with the Government of Sri Lanka, 2021.
- “New Technology for Human Resources Management in the Public Sector,” organized by the Asian Productivity Organization, 2022.
- “Workshop on Policy Analysis and Decision Making for Disaster Risk Governance,” organized by the Asian Development Bank Institute, 2022.
- Japan International Corporation Agency (JICA) Knowledge Co-Creation Program, “National Government Administration for Senior Officials,” organized by Japan International Cooperation Center (JICE), 2022.
Updated October 2022.